When the homeowner parked her car inside the garage, she noticed smoke coming from the hood. By the time she had got inside the house, the car was on fire. The fire department was quick to respond but by the time the fire was out the garage and it’s contents had been destroyed. Heat and smoke had devastated the lower level of the house also.
The homeowner chose to change the interior layout of the first floor by opening up the kitchen into the dining room and the dining room into the living room. We enlisted the help of architects to reconfigure the structural support system as one of the walls removed was load-bearing.
We also remodeled their master bathroom adding a walk-in shower with tile surround and built-in bench and sliding glass door.